integrates delivery.econt.com into Dolibarr.
- Install the module
- Set Up your “store” on delivery.econt.com
- Copy “Shop id” and “Private key” and fill them in “core/conf.php”
- In “core/conf.php” set your store currency (3 letter code, ex. USD, EUR, etc.)
- The module adds a few custom fields to each Third party, where you can set the delivery address. Or, you can set this upon AWB generation.
- To generate AWB, go to any invoice, and choose the tab named “Generate Econt AWB”
- Fill in delivery address options
- If the payment type is set to Bank transfer (VIR code), Cash on delivery options is NOT available. In any other payment type, Cash on delivery IS available.
- Click the button “Generate AWB” and that’s all
NOTE: Generated AWB for the invoice will be visible on the same tab.
NOTE: Generated AWBs for any third party, can be viewed on third party tab named “AWB List”
NOTE: All generated AWBs can be viewed on the module index page
If you need only a basic feature to generate shipment and don’t need AWB returned and stored in Dolibarr, you can use our Econt Shipment v1.0 plugin for Dolibarr